5 Easy Tips to Improve Audio Quality for DIY Webcasts

Do you want to record webcasts with almost professional-quality audio in a simple way?
Well, continue reading because I will tell you the keys to record voice easily in your PC or Mac.
First I will explain how I recorded a webcast on my computer, without a microphone, and I got a sound that was painful ... Then I improved the results by buying a micro USB of very good quality.
But to get almost professional results, you'll need to learn a couple of things about audio recording. And use specific programs to record and edit the tracks. Well if you are looking for audio editing and other technical terms then you should hire a live webcasting services company.
Live Webcasting Services
  1. Record webcasts with almost professional quality audio

    The subject of audio is a very complex world in which it is necessary to have the reasonable technical knowledge to do it well.

    And now I have two sets of news: one good and one bad. The bad thing is that to understand all the procedures that I will explain, we need a minimum theoretical basis. Throughout the blog, I will expose the minimum necessary.

    The good news is that you do not need to understand the procedures to obtain webcasts with almost professional sound or, at least, it seems that way.

  2. Screenflow with USB microphone

    In view of the result, to record webcasts with a quality voice it is necessary to keep in mind that a) the script is important and b) a good micro helps the sound

    To the materials indicated in the previous point we will add:
    A script of each webcast
    Microphone USB Blue Yeti

  3. Screenflow with internal microphone

    I organized the notes in blocks to record webcasts in YouTube format (1280x720 pixels), with a maximum duration of 15 minutes. I zoomed in on the virtual drawing pencils and threw myself downhill without brakes.
    Materials:
    Accounting notes
    iMac personal computer
    Vector drawing program Autodesk Graphic (old iDraw).
    Webcast editing and screencasting program. Use ScreenFlow, but Camtasia is really similar.

    The recording software that I used for webcast and audio was, as I said, the Screenflow. It has the advantage that with a single program you can record, edit and mount everything, even in a very basic way. Tons of webcasting services are available at your fingertips, search on the web and find the best one for your first webcast.

  4. Do I record the audio of my videos by hardware or software?

    The professional solution (expensive and difficult, hehe) is to record the sound of a specific device: a digital recorder.
    Why? For example, the Roland R-05 Digital Audio Recorder gets you a sound at 96 kHz and 24 bits deep (remember that a CD is recorded at 44.1 kHz and 16 bits), for a small price of $ 200. 

  5. Quality audio recording programs for PC or Mac

    I recommend three of them:

    Audio Hijack 3: This is the old Audio Hijack Pro. This program is interesting because it allows you to record Skype interviews on your computer. There is a free version but you must buy a license for audios of more than 10 minutes.

    Audacity: Recorder and multi-track sound editor. It is free, multi-platform and provides professional results.

    Garage Band for Mac: It is the one that I use since it allows me to record taking full advantage of the micro, mount the audio and do the post-processing of the tracks without changing the program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Entrepreneurs can Excel With the Help of Webcasting?

Live webcast companies - Overview

Choosing Live Webcasting Is Simple - Webstreamworld